Sunday 15 May 2011

Feeling Glee... :D

Well, last week was an awful week for me, but this week has been a good week for me! yayyy!!! Even though it was a stressful week as time is getting closer to our company event, it was still under control. I had a good time 'lepaking' with my ex colleagues over dinner... we talked about the good ol' days when we get together...And also met some new faces from my former company where I use to work with & lots of juicy stories we shared! hahahahah... Two nights in a row I was with them.. but the fun part was on Friday nite, of course! We were @ this Bistro in Pj Dataran 32, I can't remember the name. The music was good, the band was not bad at all.. The boys were playing dart, me & the girls were busy gossiping about what's going on currently @ the office while few others were busy dancing. I think I really need this as it has been a really stressful week for me.. Whilst at the same time, I am missing my other half, tho :(

The next day I was at Sunway Hotel with my boss & colleague. We went & distributed flyers at the parking lot of the hotel! It is part of our marketing strategy to attract the people for our upcoming event. That's why sometimes I love my job! It's tiring but it's fun! Even though the weather was soooo freaking hot that day!! I was actually sweating from head to toe.. gosh!! After work is done, boss treated us for some nice makan2 & minum2 at Sunway.. :D And my colleague & I went window shopping after that.. hehehe...

At night, I was out again, with my girlfriends.. i.e the Divas! We went dancing @ Zeta Bar. I love to hear the band playing.. they were really awesome especially the main male vocalist, whom to me looked like the younger version of Lionel Richie.. He is extremely tall, I think he is about 6ft 7' maybe??

Currenly am @ my parent's crib in S.A. Just relaxing & chilling with them & also with mom's new cat called Kuntum aka Tum Tum.. hahaha.. she's just soo adorable & manja...

I hope it will be another good week... :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment