Wednesday 9 March 2011

Weekends,PMS breakdown & Bla,Bla,Bla......



Wow! it's been awhile since I wrote in here.. Lots of things had happened these past few days!!!

1st-ly, had a fight with my mom last weekend due to some communication breakdown! We both din't talk to each other for like the whole day!!!. I got stressed out & went out to the Salon & had a hair wash n massage & off to Subang Parade after that just to 'cuci mata' & 'window shopping whilst having Baskin Robbins ice-cream!!! yummy... Whenever I'm in a mall, I feel so relaxed & gay!! That's one of my so-called therapy for releasing stress!!! :D Anyhow, come night time, my mom & I had a talk & we both kissed , hugged & I said sorry to her for the way I reacted!! Whatever it is, syurga dibawah tapak kaki ibu. I love her so dearly.. she's the best mom ever!!!! I know she's just so stressed out in preparing my brother's wedding this coming June/July. After that it'll be the prep of my wedding pulak..Loads to plan...

2nd-ly, had an emotional breakdown with my fiance the next day.. It turned out that I'm having my menses! hahahaha... I got so uptight & emotional all at the same time... I dint realize that my menses came slightly early this mth! We've discussed about our wedding day & what to do after we got married! We've decided that I would still be working in KL after married & once we've settled down financially, then I'd move to Jakarta & stay there. I make it a point to travel back & forth Jakarta frequently & vice versa.. After all, there's Air Asia, MAS & KLM. And it's only 2- hour flight. Well, that's the plan, for now..

3rd-ly, as usual at the office, got a bit stressed out on work + my boss!! arrgghhhh... as always la kan... although he had mellowed down a lot lately, he can still give the stress to us!!! *&^$%#&..
There are at 1 point, I feel like am losing passion on work already coz apparently the business has deviated than what we were doing when I first came in! I'm starting to lose interest already... gosh!!! At times, I don't look forward going to work anymore. Helppp!!!!!
What do I do??? :(

4th-ly, am actually getting a bit uptight, sensitive & emotional all at once!! I suddenly get 'terasa' very easily when some 'not-so-nice words' came out from whoever's mouth altho I know it meant to be a joke!!! Are my hormones imbalanced?? Or age is catching up??? Or again, it all comes back to my PMS mode!!!??? Rasa macam 'jiwa kacau'. :(( This is the time where I would isolate myself from others & just wanna be alone! And that's exactly what I'm doing at the moment........

Xoxo...

5 comments:

  1. humm....take care darling... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dun we ALL go thru that emotional roller coaster of ups and downs darling? Just hang in tere and murmur to yourself, "this too, will pass!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, m so used to it that sumtimes i just dont notice ur throwing away ur tantrums..being a mature person that I am now (I like to believe so!! hehe), petty things like that is best ignored and tolerated...i want u 4eva baby...so m gonna b patient, loving and understanding to help u go thru it all syg..sincerely..ur Darling Fiance Jojo Baby Comei White..hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A BIG TQ to all of you darlings & especially to my Jojo... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur most welcome my nica baby hita....eh eh whiteeeeee...mmmuuuaaahhhh..I lurveee youuuuu :*

    ReplyDelete